It’s a Wrap

The thing about living in D.C. is that there is virtually *no* spring weather. It somehow goes from cold to hot and humid in no time flat. Before you know it, you’ve missed spring altogether and the spring jackets, cover-ups, and light scarves haven’t seen any daylight. I’m determined not to miss it this year even though, so far, the temperature has been very “spring-like” but still feels very cool due to the wind.
DSC03836-20-20Version-202
DSC06285
Tex by MaxAzria Short Sleeve Sweater /J Brand 10″ Skinny Jeans, pegged / Tolani Rose Scarf / Nine West Abi / Aldo / Rebecca Minkoff MAB

1. curls-and-pearls March 16, 2011

OH man, I wish endless shipped to Canada!!! That’s so tempting, what do you have your eye on?

Jealous of the open toe shoes, although my feet aren’t read for that yet 😉

2. AubreyOhDang! March 16, 2011

thumbs up to the cuffing. well done

3. Callandra March 16, 2011

I like how your necklace peeks out from under the scarf, so cute!

4. Really Petite March 16, 2011

Super cute outfit!

5. Banhannas March 16, 2011

I’m taking notes of your outfit for the next PFC! You should totally check it out on Stylepint’s website. Using just a t-shirt and jeans to glam up an outfit! I really like the use of a necklace peeking out a scarf, so genius.

6. Cher March 16, 2011

@Banhannas
    Haha. Oh no. I actually did sign up. Now I feel pressure to have it actually be a good one. LOL.

7. Cher March 16, 2011

@curls-and-pearlsYou know what? I can’t find anything I want! Or at least, something I want that I can afford! Haha. I think it’s too early in the season to have some really great summer shoes out. I suppose that’s a good thing. I’m not supposed to buy anything anyway. 😛

8. Javacurls March 26, 2011

I love how you styled your scarf. Would you mind doing a blog post (with detailed photos or a video) about how you did it? Where I live I wear scarfs all the time and am always looking for new ways to wear them. Merci!

9. Cher March 27, 2011

@Javacurls I really just wrapped the scarf around my neck twice and tucked the ends in. I’ll do a photo tutorial in the near future, but it will have to wait until the SO is around because I don’t have anyone else to take my pictures. Haha.