Lazy or just Simple?

Probably a little bit of both.  I’m sorry about the lack of posts, I’ve been having a rough last week or so and I’m not so sure it’s going to get any better soon, so please bear with me. In going with this lazy/simple theme, I was too lazy to step out of the apartment for photos so I decided to take them on my very small, unexciting balcony.

DSC06298-252520-252520Version-2525202DSC06285 AE Deep-V Favorite T / Tolani / H&M Men’s Leather Belt / GAP Broken-in Skimmer / Dolce Vita Toni Wedge Espadrilles / Michael Kors Runway Watch /H&M Men’s Leather Cuff

The photos, surprisingly, aren’t bad. The color is kind of gross, but that’s more to do with me and my inability to take outdoor photos and then correct in post-processing. You may see a lot my posts out here for a while. I should buy a plant or something to make the metal door at least a little bit more interesting.

This is a very casual and simple EOTD. Again, I was feeling lazy. I generally don’t like capris on petite women, but the boyfriend pegged crops are really growing on me and these GAP skimmers fit pretty darn well in 00P. I also decided to pair them with my Dolce Vita wedges. The leg line doesn’t look all that great now that I look at these photos, but oh well, I tried. Next time, I’ll try a different shoe.

1. Kileen May 15, 2011

i love these pants on you and think you did a great job styling them!  and the leather cuff adds a perfect amount of toughness to the look!

cute & little

2. Michelle May 15, 2011

I love these capris on you!  It is definitely not simple…you have so many addes accessories…scarf, belt, cuff, and watch! :p

3. Fierce|Fabulous|Fit May 15, 2011

This outfit is brilliant!! I love it!! Those pants and sandals are perfect together! Looks great!

I hope life settles down a bit for you soon! 🙂

KrysFierce|Fabulous|Fit@FierceFabFit

4.  Cher, I like the outdoor shots!   I love this look too, it’s not lazy LOL!  I would totally be eyeing your outfit if I saw you on the streets of T.O. 😉

5. egged May 16, 2011

I actually really like this outfit. I can relate to your edgier look much better than the typical fashion blogger “uniform” of super-girly dresses. Love the accessories, especially the cuff. Is that a recent find (as in, should I run to my nearest H&M to snap it up?)

6. Cher May 16, 2011

Thanks, egged! The cuff isn’t a recent find, but most (not all, so you may have to do a little searching) H&M stores carry some version of this in the men’s section. It goes for about $10.

7. Really Petite May 16, 2011

So not lazy at all! You look like you came from a J.Crew catalogue shoot..:D

8. aubs May 16, 2011

not sure how they are IRL, but from the pics, the shoes look a bit big on you, esp around the ankle.

9. Cher May 16, 2011

They’re not big. Just a bit around the ankle area, but when you have small ankles, most strappy shoes are like that anyway. Unless it causes me to trip and fall on my face, I don’t mind.

10. Cammie May 18, 2011

Love your pants! great stylinh