Do you know what’s great about this little tee? That it accessorizes itself!
You may not notice at first glance, but there are actually few things happening in this outfit:
(1) As mentioned, self-accessorized. Too lazy to think of jewelry? No problem!
(2) The fact that this skirt sits right at the waist elongates the legs; and
(3) the high heeled pumps don’t hurt either. Leave out the strappy mary-janes and you give yourself a longer leg line.
(4) While the skirt and the shoes elongate the legs, the little belt actually draws attention away from the fact that my torso is very short (and it would be really emphasized if I removed the belt); and last, but not least,
(5) This skirt flares out at the waist camouflaging my very narrow hips.
This simple outfit is actually doing a lot of work for which I’m thankful, because it disguises my true laziness.