The Topper

One of my most favorite purchases this year, a Club Monaco Mackenzie Leather Sleeve Trench Coat. It is very similar to the Burberry version that I was drooling over last year, except this one has a less hefty price tag ($495). I was trying to wait for a good discount, but I couldn’t resist, and almost had a meltdown when I couldn’t find it in the store and the SA told me that she thought they were sold out, at least in their store. Luckily she found one in my size in the back and I also had the option of ordering one via charge-send for an extra $7 service charge. But hey, who wants to pay for shipping?

DSC08633 DSC08635 DSC08608
Club Monaco Mackenzie Trench Coat / Jacob Turtleneck (see similar here and here) / Paige Verdugo  Denim (similar) / J.Crew Factory Wide Calf Hair Belt / Jean-Michel Cazabat Viena Booties (almost exactly the same version here) / Rebecca Minkoff MAB (Navy Blue)(similar in Mini version) /  Topshop SilverStone Rings

It’s love, for sure.

1. Sam Coley October 23, 2013

I can tell why you almost had a meltdown. the coat is gorgeous.

xo

Sam

2. KC October 23, 2013

Ooohhh… now THAT is a bada$$ coat!

3. gigisgoneshopping October 23, 2013

I thought this was from the catalog. You look like a model & perfect in it. Real leather sleeves sound luxurious.

4. Heather Nixon October 25, 2013

Love your outfit! x

ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

5. YLZ November 17, 2013

I was just doing some research on Gap petite pants and somehow came across your blog. So glad i did because after browsing through it I became an instant fan! Not only do we share similar age, style, height, weight, measurements, and shoe size (I’m 5’2”, 100 lbs, 33-25-33, size 6), I have the same philosophy when it comes to having a “soft” spending budget, lol. Although I have to admit that I often give into my impulse and end up buying too much, not well chosen.

I knew I had to leave a comment when I saw your latest purchases (happy birthday btw!) I’ve been coveting the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli lately and was thinking of purchasing it as a Xmas gift to myself. It would be the most expensive piece of accessory I buy with my own money. But I think it would be worth it.

Thanks for sharing your purchases and reviews. Love the leather sleeve trench coat and the whole ensemble. I can totally see myself in your outfits!

6. Testzero – CVA Blog September 21, 2018