Sephora’s VIB bi-annual discount event has just about arrived for Rouge members (use code ROUGELOVE April 12th through April 21st for 15%, if you are VIB, April 16th to 21st also for 15% off, and 10% for Beauty Insiders April 17th to 20th). I thought it would be fun to share my current beauty favorites. That is, items that are staples in my makeup collection and I consistently buy every time a Sephora discount comes rolling around.
(1) Kat von D Tattoo Liner. Goes on like a dream and stays put!
(2) Dior Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup, my daily foundation. It has medium coverage and gives me a subtle glow for the office while at the same time matching my skin tone perfectly, which is can be pretty difficult task.
(3) Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara. I need volume for my typical Asian (thin, straight, short, sparse) lashes, but I still like to keep them as soft and natural looking as possible. This is the best mascara I’ve found since Max Factor no longer distributes to North America and can no longer get my beloved 2000 calorie mascara easily.
(4) Benefit ‘Hello Flawless!’ Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation, my weekend foundation. I love the fresh-faced dewy finish, but it can be a bit much for the office. It also does something amazing to my skin after using it after just a few days. It seems to look healthier. Not sure what’s in it, but I love it.
(5) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero. I’ve been using this for years and still go back to it.
I certainly use other products in my makeup routine, but I have a tendency to change those up every so often. These are the products that I have used for years and continue to re-purchase. What are your current makeup staples that you purchase time and time again? I’d love to hear them!