As you may have noticed, my Five-Item Challenge for the first quarter completely bombed. I was actually doing extremely well until mid-March, and it all fell apart. No regrets, though. I got my hands on some really cool stuff! I purchased a few things with a store credit, so I’m not sure those should really count towards my five items as I have never included them in the past, but I will show them here since either way, the whole thing was blown.
1. Babaton Nicky Trench Coat, Oxford Tan. Also comes in black.
2. J.Crew Martie Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool, Olive (sold out in this color). Purchased with gift card.
3. Babaton Michael Tank, Black. Also comes in white and with horizontal rib texture.
4. Zara Basic Tee, in black/white stripe. Purchased with gift card.
5. J.Crew Patio Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool, Brunswick Blue. Purchased with gift card.
6. Talula Valmere T-Shirt, black/white stripe.
7. J.Crew Regent Blazer, Heather Carbon. Currently on sale plus an extra 30% off. Purchased with gift card.
8. J.Crew Martie Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool, Mauve. Currently on sale plus an extra 30% off. Size up.
9. Blank NYC Suede Jacket, Backhanded Compliment (Navy Blue).
10. Bauble Bar Saphira Collar Necklace.
11. Bauble Bar North Star Brooch Set.
12. J.Crew Silk Pocket Blouse, Safari Fatigue. Runs large.
Overall, 4 of the 12 items were purchased with a gift card or store credit. If I don’t include those in my items then I exceeded the five items by only three. Not bad. My favorite item of the bunch is the BlankNYC suede jacket and I can’t wait to be wearing it once the last of this winter season passes!
Did anyone else try this challenge and had some success?
*This post contains affiliate links.