Sometimes an otherwise extremely plain outfit just needs is a little leopard print to give it that little oomph:
Do you know what today is? It is AFD’s second blog-iversary (OK actually it was yesterday, but I didn’t have time to finish this post)! I can hardly believe I had this blog and have updated it on a fairly regular basis for two years now. One of the biggest reasons that I continue to feel motivated to post is because of the great blog community in which I’ve found myself and the wonderful people I’ve come in contact with. I’ve hinted about it in a few posts, but it hasn’t been the greatest year (or years??) for me, and a result, the blog has slowed down somewhat with a lot of effort on my part to keep it going. I’ve been trying to step away from it without completely stepping away. A blog can be a wonderful creative outlet at times, but as many of my fellow bloggers know, it’s also a lot of work (particularly if you’re taking your own photos!). So it’s been a fight between my need to be creative and keep busy and my desire to be recluse and shut everything off to re-group. So this giveaway is especially for those of you who have supported me along the way because I know I haven’t been as consistent as a good blogger should be. Thank you so much!
I’ve put A LOT of thought into this giveaway. I’m an extremely thoughtful gifter, meaning that when I’m buying gifts for others, I think long and hard and I tend to buy and return a lot of things until I get it *just* right (or at least I think I do). I really wanted this giveaway to be something that was pretty, but still a bit edgy. It’s something that I would wear, but also something that would appeal to those of you who don’t necessarily share the same style as I do (and yet still read my blog). So I’ve spent MONTHS thinking about it and I’ve finally narrowed it down to the gorgeous leopard scarf that I’m wearing above (not the exact one I’m wearing, but a duplicate)! I’m sorry if you have one already, but hey, you can never have enough leopard in your life. 😉
It is a bit rough right out of the bag, but after some wear it really softens up (made of a cotton-blend) and it is very big and fluffy (200cmx135cm). See?
It pretty much goes with everything and you can wear it all year round because it’s so light. It also has a small fringe. Could it be more perfect?? I think not! As a disclaimer, this giveaway is sponsored by me. Please read the rules below before entering: [GIVEAWAY CLOSED]
(1) Open to residents of the US and Canada. I will use a reliable shipping method, but I am not responsible if it gets lost or if gets hit with duties. I will try to ship from the country in which it will be sent.
(2) Giveaway ends Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 11:59pm (EST). Winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 on this blog and on Twitter.
(2) Winner will be drawn randomly and must contact me within 48 hours of the announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Remember to check back to see if you’ve won!
How to Enter (Mandatory):
(1) Complete the entry form. Include your name and email address (for verification purposes only, I promise). For Bonus Entries:
(1) Follow AFD publicly, through Google Friend Connect. (+1 bonus entry)
(2) Tweet about the giveaway! (+1 bonus entry)
(3) Blog about the giveaway! (+1 bonus entry)
(4) Follow me on Bloglovin’! (+1 bonus entry)
Thank you so much, everyone! Good luck! I hope you like it! xCher