Winter still seems to be hanging around in these parts. While Easter Sunday is supposed to bring some spring temperatures, Easter Eve was still below freezing. My family attended early morning Mass and I quickly realized I needed to add on some Easter layers to my outfit. Lightened up slightly from my typical dark neutrals from winter, I wore a dusty rose/mauve-colored silk blouse under my white leather moto vest and light grey wool peacoat. I topped it off with a scarf to cover my neck and I was good to go.
Banana Republic Long Wool Peacoat (pretty in blush by AT with 40% off) / Club Monaco Silk Blouse / Club Monaco White Leather Vest / Forever21 Pointed Cutout Rings / Club Monaco Emily Pant / Alexander Wang Gabi Boots / 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel / Daniel Wellington Sheffield Watch
We have one more cold spell expected in the coming week and then I think we are finally in the clear of winter. Hooray!
Some great sales going on right now, including:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off almost everything plus double points with AT Card (use code MARCH40). I may or may not have destroyed my five-item challenge by picking up this dress and this wrap blouse.
- LOFT – 40% off plus free shipping on any order with code SHIP40. Loving this capsleeve sweater for spring.
- Club Monaco – 30% sale and clearance. My favorite skinny pants for work can be picked up for a great price.
- J.Crew – 25% off your order plus free shipping on all orders (Sunday only) with code SHOPMORE. I love this double-breasted suit blazer.
- Nordstrom – Triple reward points ends tonight and a some great new markdowns including this cobalt blue blazer.
Shop the post:
*This post contains affiliate links.